We will ask you for personal data information when you set up an account to use our services or products, which of course you can decline. If you do choose not to provide this data that is necessary to for us to fulfil a contractual obligation for our services or products that you have requested, we may not then be able to provide you with these services or products.
Unless stated otherwise, Salon Iris Ltd is a Data Controller for personal data we collect from you for us to meet the contractual obligations that Salon Iris Ltd enters into with the customer & for the legitimate interests of Salon Iris Ltd.
Whether you purchase products or services through Salon Iris website or via mail or phone, any personal information that you may share with us (and with the business partners that help this site function or assist us in fulfilling your order) is kept private.
Types of Personal Information We May Gather
Name/Contact Information – We collect and store your full name, email address, business address, billing & shipping address where appropriate, phone numbers and any other relevant contact information.
Payment Information – We only handle information that is necessary for us to process payments for purchases and services you have with Salon Iris Ltd, such as credit card numbers, the security codes associated with them, bank sort codes & account numbers. We do not store this information. All equipment & software used for payment handling is fully PCI compliant.
Online Service Credentials – We will sometimes collect passwords, online account details and similar security details used for online account access or support access.
Device, Support & Usage Information – We collect and hold data about your device and how you use your devices to interact with Salon Iris and the services we provide. For example, we collect;
- Support Troubleshooting, Training & Help Information – When you engage with Salon Iris Ltd, we collect information about the nature of the call. These include contact data, the content of the conversations, any communications with Salon Iris Ltd, information about the condition of the hardware and software, information about faults, diagnostics, system/data registry and hardware/software installations.
- Device, Connectivity & Configuration Data – We collect information about the devices you use with Salon Iris Ltd and the network used to connect to our products. To include information about your operating system and other software installed on your system, product keys, regional & language settings, hardware passwords for support access and any other information to help the support team carry out work where needed.
- Error Reporting – We collect data about the performance of our products & services and any problems you may experience with them. We use this data to diagnose any issues with our products and provide solutions and improve our products. Error reporting can include variable data depending on the severity of the problem at hand.
- Content – We collect the information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as phone calls & telephone voicemails, emails, social media comments, feedback, questions & information provided for customer support & reviews of any products & services. We sometimes record and monitor calls when you contact us for customer support or contact our sales/administration departments.
How we use the information we collect
Salon Iris Ltd retains personal data for as long as is required to provide the products, services and fulfil the transactions that you request of us, as well as to comply with our legal obligations, resolving issues & disputes as well as enforcing our terms & conditions where needed.
Salon Iris Ltd is required by law to retain financial transactions and details about these for a minimum of 7 years. All data related to these transactions may be requested to be erased after this minimum period.
We will retain your personal information and maintain this while there is a license(s) and products or services associated with your business. If you cease using these, then you may request your data be erased provided it does not impact on the legal requirements of Salon Iris Ltd. Please call us on 0121 314 4402 should you wish to discuss this.
Access To Your Personal Data
You have rights in relation to the personal data that we collect and use. These rights include;
- You can withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data at any time.
- You may request to see all personal data we hold in relation to your account at any time through normal subject access procedures.
- You may request personal data be amended, erased and/or restricted in its processing where it does not interfere or impact with the legal requirements of Salon Iris Ltd in relation to holding of records for taxation purposes amongst other situations.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files comprised only of basic service interaction/page downloads and errors. We use web sessions for the temporary storage of basic information to help display the appropriate content on the page to you. We do not use tracking cookies on our website.
Our Business Partners
We provide these companies with only the information they need to supply software services or merchandise that you have ordered from us and to enable them to perform their services. We do not authorise these business affiliates to use your personal information for any other purpose.
From time to time we provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Salon Iris Ltd. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you through legitimate interest about offers from Salon Iris Ltd and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information with any other party. Except as stated above, neither your name nor anything about you is sold or shared with any other non-affiliated company or agency.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally, we provide links to our websites to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Salon Iris ltd and have established their privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
We intend to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for the protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. When you purchase from our website, all transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If a child has provided our website with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian call +44 (0)121 314 4402 and we will delete the information about the child from our files.
Calls received into our offices
We sometimes record these conversations for training and quality purposes.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us at +44 (0)121 314 4402 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a privacy concern or a question for the Data Protection Officer, please contact Stephanie McAvoy email@example.com
We will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days.